Every Wednesday, from 06/19/2019 to 08/01/2019, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
SUMMER STRETCH WEDNESDAYS!
(8AM FOR LEADERS; 8:30AM FOR STRETCHERS & CHAPERONES unless otherwise noted)
● Wednesday, June 19: -Service, Mass, Food, Fun @ PES Convent in Richfield
● Wednesday, June 26 - Service Sites & Fun
● Wednesday, July 10 – Service Sites & Fun
● Wednesday, July 17 – Service Sites & Fun
● Wednesday, July 24 – Service Sites & Fun
● Wednesday, July 31- Mass & Fun @ VALLEYFAIR (Optional Day! Extra fee of$35/person OR use your Valleyfair Pass!)
SUMMER STRETCH FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is Summer Stretch all about?
Summer Stretch is designed for young people, boys and girls, who will enter Grades 6, 7 and 8 in Fall 2019 as an opportunity to serve and have fun with friends: new and old! Stretchers are assigned to a small group which is led by 2-4 high school teen leaders, most of whom attended Summer Stretch themselves, to help develop a sense of community, fellowship and leadership.
What does a Summer Stretch day look like?
** Meet in the Atrium for check-in & check-out
Most Summer Stretch days consist of gathering in the morning at St. John‛s to check in, spend time together in prayer or scripture, and then depart for service site. Arrangements for lunch are provided as noted on the schedule. After lunch, all Summer Stretchers depart for
Here‛s a typical Summer Stretch Day schedule:
8:00am – Leaders gather
8:30am – Youth Arrive @ St. John‛s; Check In/Gospel Time
9:10am – Depart for service sites
11:30am – Service site check out/Youth reflection
12:00pm – LUNCH
1:00pm – Leave for Afternoon Fun!
4:30pm – Back to Church (depending on traffic!)
Depart and team check-out
Click below for: